This is the Book Fair for YOU to STOCK UP ON BOOKS for your Summer Reading! At Great Prices!
B - Buy
Don't Miss Out on This Opportunity to Help Choose
Last week I was at the Virginia Association of School Librarians Annual Conference!
That's right! We want YOU to come to the book fair and enjoy seeing all the cool titles! AND don't forget, this is a fund raiser for the library so that means
MORE BOOKS FOR EVERYONE!
Thank you for your support!
(For all of the details, click here)
Come to the Library and pick up an information/registration form for the Library Guild!
- Meetings are mostly during grade level lunches - Everyone will need to pack (I'll provide bottled water) for your beverage.
- We can have up to 20 members.
- Save the top part of the registration form for all of the dates you'll not want to miss!
- It's going to be a great year for our reading culture at PENCE! Bring your ideas to make it even greater!
We Have a NEW Library Website Under Construction! Enjoy This One But Know That a NEW One Will Be Coming In The Fall!
If you don't know where your library book is:
- Check in all of your classrooms
- Ask your family members at home
- Look in bookshelves at home and at school
- Check all of the pockets/sections of your back pack
- Look through your locker
- Clean your bedroom, don't forget under the bed
- Other places where students have found their books: on top of the fridge, in their parents' car, in their brother's or sister's room, on a book shelf in the family room, etc.
- When you feel that it is forever lost, ask us in the library how much you will need to pay to replace the book. You will need to pay in the library and we will give you a receipt.
The Winner here at Pence was:
Paper Cowboy by Kristin Levine
Our goal is to put 1,000 books in students' and teachers' hands, we are now 78% of the way to that goal! I think we're going to make it all the way! The key to loving reading is to choose books you will enjoy! Have fun looking at this book fair.
Click here to go to the online book fair! Shipping is free and they will be delivered to Pence between the 15th and 18th of March.