Our January Club Day Meeting With EVERYONE Together!
Next Meeting is during Club Days; Thursday, 4/12, 1:55pm!
Be sure to stop by and check the NEW LIBRARY GUILD bulletin board in the library!
And don't forget to participate with our GROUP in SCHOOLOGY too!
The Library Guild will be meeting during lunches and on 2 of the club days this year! That's right, the dates are all on the information portion of the registration form. You will have to pack your lunch on meeting days OR order a school packed lunch on the sack lunch form. (See Registration Form Below and Sack Lunch Form also)
The Library Guild is open to 6th, 7th and 8th grade students. Their mission is to promote reading at Pence. These are their tasks:
- Plan and host the Virginia Readers' Choice Voting/Celebration held on April 19, 2018.
- Visit this library website frequently and provide feedback to Ms. Hall. We are now communicating through SCHOOLOGY on our Group!
- Blog and contribute to the Favorite Authors, and VRC pages.
- Contribute book reviews through our library catalog.
- Promote reading through our book fairs, book marks, posters around the school.
- Possibly sponsoring a Reading Lock In!