Our next Library meeting is
See the Discussions and Announcements, Add YOUR Thoughts too!
Library Guild in ACTION!
Stay tuned to learn how to participate with our GROUP in SCHOOLOGY too! Check it often, and join in!
The Library Guild is open to 6th, 7th and 8th grade students (we have our maximum number now). Their mission is to promote reading at Pence. These are some of the things they will be doing:
- Plan and host the Virginia Readers' Choice Voting/Celebration held on April 16, 2020. (VOTING ONLINE this year!) Winner at Pence is WATCHDOG by Will McIntosh!
- Visit this library website frequently and please provide feedback to Ms. Hall. We are now communicating through SCHOOLOGY on our Library Guild Group!
- Contribute book reviews through our library catalog.
- Promote reading through our book fairs, book marks, posters around the school.
- Possibly sponsoring a Reading Lock In!
- Adopt a book shelf - dust it, shelf read it, display it!
- Shelving Fiction books on cart.