If you don't know where your library book is:
- Check in all of your classrooms
- Ask your family members at home
- Look in bookshelves at home and at school
- Check all of the pockets/sections of your back pack
- Look through your locker
- Clean your bedroom, don't forget under the bed
- Other places where students have found their books: on top of the fridge, in their parents' car, in their brother's or sister's room, on a book shelf in the family room, etc.
- When you feel that it is forever lost, ask us in the library how much you will need to pay to replace the book. You will need to pay in the library and we will give you a receipt.